Results Countdown 2009...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

I thought the class of 2009 could do with something to concentrate on....so in normal 11 plus tradition....
I thought the tradition was to count "sleeps" or lack of. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fingers crossed, good luck everybody. :)

steve
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

Baa haaa, Steve

..just a fraction more than a week, good as I know from experience that the second week moves faster.

Mind you still have Friday set in my mind so that could turn into a very, very long day for moi. :(
Milla

Post by Milla »

I've heard from someone at primary school (DD now in Y7) that apparently when they had parents' evening last year, on the Thursday before results due to them on the Friday, the teachers definitely knew the results. Didn't tell. But knew. Whether this is because quite a few take the test from our school or because, actually, all schools whose pupils take the test WILL be informed before we are (even yours, Tolstoy!!) I don't know. But it's going to make parents' evening even more torrid. Just how good an actor is the teacher?!?! Then, because of the bullying, we have to see the HT afterwards as well. Can I see him on stage??
A different form of worry develops. Oh no.
EmeraldE

Post by EmeraldE »

Stay positive :0)
EmeraldE

Post by EmeraldE »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Milla

Post by Milla »

oh blimey, girl, now you're showing off!!! that is SO impressive.
EmeraldE

Post by EmeraldE »

hahahaha, I just do it to provoke a reaction out of you Milla :lol:
It really is very easy....just looks impressive :D
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

Good Luck Everyone!

Am I right in thinking Gloucestershire has the shortest wait for results? Probably doesn't feel like it right now but you are lucky. :D There has been many a sliced off finger (whilst cooking), over plucked eyebrow and even divorce in the other counties during the long, long wait! :shock:
EmeraldE

Post by EmeraldE »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I am waiting for Postie this morning to see if bribery or corruption can convince him to pop past here first next Saturday. Is that illegal?? :lol:
Milla

Post by Milla »

I dare you to come up with another 7 of these, EE, all different, all jaw-dropping!
This time next week...
This time last week ...
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now