Not TG any more!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
totally_gutted

Re: Not TG any more!

Post by totally_gutted »

Blazer - tick
Tie - tick
PE shirt - tick
Rugby shirt - tick
Grey trousers - tick (after hasty exchange of black ones in M&S - senior moment)
Jumper - tick
Name sewn into the above - tick

Money for lunch and money for bus (note to self to text primary friends' mums to drag DS on to right bus...........)
All ready for tomorrow!
:D
RedVelvet

Post by RedVelvet »

totally_gutted wrote: Name sewn into the above - tick

:D
You know that makes no difference to the amount of stuff lost! :wink: Well in our house anyway...

Hope your boy has a great day tomorrow. :D
neveragain*

Post by neveragain* »

As you know my DS will be looking out for yours....they are all looking forward to meeting him tomorrow!

And ps my DS has black trousers! :roll:
Woody551

Post by Woody551 »

Apologies for hijacking your thread TG, :wink: but I just wanted to share our own good news.

We had a very similar experience to TG 12 months ago, son missed out by a few marks, unsuccessful at appeal and then had a complaint to the Efa rejected.

Son has thoroughly enjoyed his year at his comp but about a month ago and totally out of the blue decided he would like to try the Crypt test again.

Sat the test 2 weeks ago and received the brilliant news that he passed last Friday, and has been offered a place in Yr8 but will be starting next Monday. :D

So proud of him for showing that even when you get a knock back in life, if you work hard and show great resilience you will eventually get your rewards.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now