Allocations

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
orchardrose

Re: Allocations

Post by orchardrose »

Got into Crypt with 116 but not our first choice STR (211).
Pinkoddy

Post by Pinkoddy »

Oh sorry for all the panick and not checking was late and I'd been very anxious. Seems I'm always messing up on here :oops:
Gladysova

Post by Gladysova »

Well done to all who got their choices and so sorry to hear those who just missed out. I know nothing about reconsideration.
Thanks to all posting scores - still anxiously waiting for post! Could be a long wait tho :(
Jolem2000

Post by Jolem2000 »

We missed out on Marling with a score of 220. He's pretty upset but does haven fiends going to the local comp so sure he will be fine. I know last year he got a place so I wonder if crypt changing their pass mark criteria has made a difference this year?
mamar

Post by mamar »

Aittle sad this morning as missed out on Crypt, he got 108.5 so was always touch and go, so will appeal. Jolem2000, you mentioned Crypt changed their pass mark criteria, I must have missed this, please could you confirm what they changed. Thanks. :D
FluffyCat

Post by FluffyCat »

Anyone know the cutoff for SHS yet?
ofsoundmind

Post by ofsoundmind »

We are with you Monkeyfeet & Jolem2000. No place with 220. Keep hoping though x
twinksy

Post by twinksy »

mamar wrote:Aittle sad this morning as missed out on Crypt, he got 108.5 so was always touch and go, so will appeal. Jolem2000, you mentioned Crypt changed their pass mark criteria, I must have missed this, please could you confirm what they changed. Thanks. :D
Hi, my son got the same score as Atty. Crypt admissions told me via emai this am, because I had been in contact when exams results came out i thouht Id follw it up last night, that they have not gone to threshold but that 108.5 is the next group to be offered. They advise taking place offered stay on waiting list ans see what happens with shuffling over the next few weeks. You never know x
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

Good advice there(as you would expect) there will be some who don't take their place for various reasons. :-)
Monkeyfeet

Post by Monkeyfeet »

Do we know when reconsideration takes place x
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now