Removed

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Glos_Mum

Post by Glos_Mum »

Last edited by Glos_Mum on Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
proud mum x2

Post by proud mum x2 »

Hi Glos_Mum,

Glad all went well, your tutor sounds brilliant,so glad you and DS are happy that everything seems to be on track, hope all continues to go well.

We took my DD into the school supplier for her new school,her idea,as this clothes thing is very important! just to have a look,the big issue(I mean BIG) is trousers or skirt!!!

She has not worn a skirt or dress for about 5 years,but has found out that her only friend who is going to sec. school with her is going to wear a skirt! Oh horror!

She hates the regulation trousers, (she actully said, "oh! they're horrible, I'm not wearing those!") So, much to our secret delight it seems as if a skirt may be the thing!

Girls! my boys will still wear whatever is on the top in their drawers,nearly always wearing clothes before they are even put away after washing! Wheras DD has had her own ideas and very firm opinions since babyhood!

Bless them!

Best wishes PM X
Glos_Mum

Post by Glos_Mum »

Hehe - the delight of girls
Last edited by Glos_Mum on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
proud mum x2

Post by proud mum x2 »

Glos_Mum,

Sounds familiar! my middle one (16) puts clothes out to wash because it's easier tham hanging them up or putting them away! :roll:

But, trust me, you have the best deal with boys, my DD has been 100 times more difficult to bring up than my boys, although it is nice to have a female ally in the house when there's football or rugby on the tele!

When my DD was in Y2, the class teacher told me that when the class had a supply teacher,they didn't bother trying to explain where everything was kept: they just told her to ask Katie! Then she said, Katie found most of the places for things anyway!
That gives you an idea of my delightful prima donna!

I do have to remind her sometimes that ,surprise, surprise, I am the mum! :lol:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now