continuing interest

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

parent65

Academic score

Post by parent65 »

Is there any way we can find out our child's actual score in the test?
AlisonR

Post by AlisonR »

You can ask the individual schools for your test score. You may have to request an audit report in writing/email although some people have had success getting their child's score over the phone.

Alison
Willowmum

Re: Academic score

Post by Willowmum »

I was told that if you ask the school you did not get it is much quicker. I did that and got my DD test result.
hertsdad

Post by hertsdad »

For what it's worth, we were on CI list for Parmiter's and Clement Danes this time last year and did eventually get a place at CD, however didn't hear until May! So don't give up hope.

Can't remember where we were on the list but the CD one moves very quickly. We never did hear from Parmiters, but are very happy with CD.

Good Luck all.

Post by 40 »

hi Hertsdad
If you dont mind and have the time, could you give some more info on CD? We have been allocated this school and although on a ci list for another would consider taking ourselves off as CD does seem good. Is your child happy? do they like their teachers. Do you get much feedback? and do you feel they are pushing your child to their full ability? Also how soon do they stream? Also a friend of ours had problems with child being bullied on the school bus, is this rare or have you/your child any experience of this

Sorry to be so forward, but its so easy to listen to gossip it would be lovely to hear first hand what its really like.

wishing you & your child all the best
winnie

Post by winnie »

Yes, I agree it would be good to get parent feedback at CD as this school is rarely mentioned in the forum. Hertsdad - it would be so helpful if you could remember your DC's position on the waiting list last year. Thanks.
Pinkboots

Post by Pinkboots »

I have looked at Hertsdad's old posts & it seems his son was 20th on the list.

I have friends with two boys at CDs & they are v happy with the school (sorry - know this is second hand too!). But did want to say something on the bullying issue - sadly, this kind of thing can happen at any school; it is how the school deals with it that matters. If your friend reported it what the school did next will be very telling for you.