2nd March round the corner!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

alfie2 wrote:Yes, we have been told to expect the email some time after 4 o'clock on 1st March, with letter confirming in the post that night.

Is this true for Bromley too?
WesterhamMum

Post by WesterhamMum »

I have just emailed Bromley admissions so will let you know when/if I get a reply.

I think this is the first time in my life I have wished half term would go quickly!

WesterhamMum.
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

I e mailed Bromley admissions too (last week). Still waiting for a reply!!
WesterhamMum

Post by WesterhamMum »

Hi Bromley mum

I feel really privileged because I just got a reply to this morning’s email! :lol:

This is what they said: ‘Secondary outcomes will be available online on 2nd March. Letters will be posted first class to all applicants on 1st March – this is according to the published scheme.’

It looks as though we are not even getting an email and we have to wait until 2nd March!

Oh joy!! :roll:
greenwichmum

Post by greenwichmum »

Yes, I emailed Greenwich it is the same for Greenwich no email, check online on the 2nd! I am not impressed. It shoudl be the same wherever you live.
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

Thank you for the info. My reply came today as well. So, some people will be finding out on 1st but we will have to wait. Don't know why I'm surprised.
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

bluerabbit wrote:I called Herts council and was told that the results will be posted online and be available very early Monday morning 1st March for those who applied online.
This is what I was talking about earlier.Do you think its worth mentioning this to Bromley Council or will that be banging heads against brick walls?
doodles

Post by doodles »

Kent are emailing after 4pm on 1st March and posting out that night for 2nd.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

I have just e mailed Bromley Council giving them examples of Herts Council and Kent County Council and asking why Bromley can't do the same. I'll update you when I get a reply.
ambermcs

Post by ambermcs »

hi all, just letting you know kent results are out on line now, i got mine yesterday, if you registered online, click on status, then onto printer friendly and you will see your offer!!!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now