NVR test 2009

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Fluffy66

Post by Fluffy66 »

T12acy

I went down to KCC in Maidstone to view my DC 11+ papers. I contacted a very nice helpful lady called Linda by emailing Kent admissions via the address in the first page of the admissions book.

I hesitated for quite a while as i really didn't know what i was looking for. She was very accommodating in arranging a convienient time for us both and i ended up with a 1:1 just before Christmas. Apparently earlier on they had rooms booked out for parents to view papers we just sat in the staff canteen!

She was very helpful in that i still didn't really know what i was looking for and she pointed out various things i.e. like he'd attempted this and that but not something else etc.

Its worth a try even if only to put your mind at rest, it did for me and has also hightlighted something we can use in our appeal.

fluffy
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

I know of someone who wanted to see their DC's kent papers about 3 weeks ago and were advised the papers are now at their DC school. I dont know if they got hold of them at the school but worth finding out from your DC school too. It seems KCC keep them for a while then send them to the school.
Impossible is Nothing.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now