Weald of Kent Grammar School - what score needs to be?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
SSM

Re: Weald of Kent Grammar School - what score needs to be?

Post by SSM »

It probably will be close enough but they wouldn't accept it as it's only a 'one man tent' so surely your DS/DD could not be living with you. It would obviously be a fake address for the convenience of getting into the school :lol:
blessedmum

Post by blessedmum »

They will need to HELP YOU establish where your dd or ds's main address is (did anyone watch the big school lottery) lolll :lol: :lol: :lol:
bingybongy

Post by bingybongy »

OK, so I will need to get a 2 man tent which will be an extra £10 on ebay by the looks of it - no one will be able to say I haven't invested in my children's education - now, what colour sleeping bag I wonder?
kentsussexborder

Post by kentsussexborder »

I suppose it depends on whether you want to blend into the background and avoid possible eviction or whether you want to make sure that the 'PowersTthat Be' at KCC take notice of where you are. In either event, if you can find a sleeping bag that has, as a very minimum, the times table printed on it you will be taking definite positive steps in ensuring your DCs get the best possible outcome.

Having had a bit more thought about suitable venues for an 11+ camp, I think, if you are looking at any of the TW schools, then the playing fields at the rear of the Sport Complex on St John's Road should be about perfect. Although running the risk of having a football match played through your tent on a weekend, but hey, small sacrifice!
Villagedad

Post by Villagedad »

Hey good folk of West Kent, get yer pitch forks ready as those OOC's with their Romany caravans are 'a cummin'... Yee har :)
tigger2

Post by tigger2 »

See you at the border!
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

Villagedad wrote:Hey good folk of West Kent, get yer pitch forks ready as those OOC's with their Romany caravans are 'a cummin'... Yee har :)
If they are in the fields behind St Johns Leisure Centre a good catapult fom my top floor window should do the trick! :lol: :lol:

This really is getting very silly!
bingybongy

Post by bingybongy »

Us Out Of Area parents are happy to join up in a temporary alliance with the Out Of County before we invade en masse! Those West Kent parents won't be able to keep us out so long as we have superiority in numbers...

See you at the Barricades! Sussex parents - make sure you bring all your 11 kids each...
mystery

Post by mystery »

Oh but I'm from West Kent and I want to join you too. I want to be in that 1 mile circle with it's epicentre in an inspirational seat of learning. And besides, it sounds like it will be the most neighbourly bit of West Kent.
tigger2

Post by tigger2 »

mystery wrote:, the most neighbourly bit of West Kent.

hmmm...mystery are you sure about that? I have just come in from a mums night out in the most neighbourly bit of west kent (tonbridge) and it was not neighbourly! ! :lol: :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now