1st March 2012 cut off distances and scores

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

marnham

Re: 1st March 2012 cut off distances and scores

Post by marnham »

Does anyone know the cut off for out of borough for dartford girls? I have to wait for my letter so don't know if daughter got in or not!
Muggle

Post by Muggle »

marnham wrote:Does anyone know the cut off for out of borough for dartford girls? I have to wait for my letter so don't know if daughter got in or not!
I would also like to know what the cut off is? Friend with 418 didn't get in!
savsy

Post by savsy »

Our DD scored 419 her friend scored 420 we are both out of borough and still didn't get into Dartford Girls. :twisted:
greenwichdad

Post by greenwichdad »

savsy wrote:Our DD scored 419 her friend scored 420 we are both out of borough and still didn't get into Dartford Girls. :twisted:
Blimey... what a tough year. Worth waiting or appealing of course. But bright kids will do well, wherever they are. Good luck.
eleven

Post by eleven »

Our DD scored 419 her friend scored 420 we are both out of borough and still didn't get into Dartford Girls.

Blimey... what a tough year. Worth waiting or appealing of course. But bright kids will do well, wherever they are.
Last edited by eleven on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gromme

Post by gromme »

bompey wrote:without wishing to alarm people I'm hearing that boys with passes and scores of 413 and below are getting knole academy despite not having it on their list.
Yes we know some people who were offered Knole Academy. We all feel shocked! I think last year the authority offered Skinners Academy to some Sevenoaks boys with a decent pass score.
savsy

Post by savsy »

Thank you, can't be to disappointed as they did get offered TOGS and I feel for all the children that worked so hard and may not even get offered a grammar school.
tigger2

Post by tigger2 »

bompey wrote:without wishing to alarm people I'm hearing that boys with passes and scores of 413 and below are getting knole academy despite not having it on their list.
The boy with the score of 418 that I posted earlier on in this thread has been offered Knole Academy and it was not on their list...however...and it is a big however :roll: despite advice to the contrary they only put Judd on their scaf thinking that they were safe.
mystery

Post by mystery »

Which school did they expect to get allocated if they didn't make the Judd cut-off?
Villagedad

Post by Villagedad »

Anyone know any distance cut-off information for TWGSB ?

I think in the past it's gone north of Tonbridge and into East Sussex in the South, but woul dbe good to know if things have tightened this year.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now