Not Long Now

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
gogogirl

Post by gogogirl »

I know its little consolation but there is an old saying " good things come to those who wait" :) I hope we all receive the news we hope for whenever that may be.
lec

Post by lec »

Agree gogogirl.
Rang school admissions and they won't be able to give info over phone[thought they wouldn't]bet they will be very busy indeed.
Not long for you all now!
gogogirl

Post by gogogirl »

Lec cant you put a note on your door or have a word with your postman to see if your mail could be delivered to a trusted neighbour?
It should be the type of letter that perhaps says its from admissions on the envelope so your neighbour could open it and you could ring them?
The waiting is killing me :) and we more or less know we will be allocated our first choice and just waiting for written confirmation so we can buy the blazer :wink: but if i had to wait longer think i would go crazy.
I thought i would feel better with the tests out the way and the results safely in hand. At least this site offers a place to go where you can air your thoughts to like minded parents going through the same experience :)
lec

Post by lec »

It has crossed my mind re neighbour...but I think my partner would think I am mad.I am trying to be calm...thank goodness for here :D
lec

Post by lec »

Also that is fab that you pretty well know...Hurrah for you all. :D
teffi

Post by teffi »

Five days to go. And breathe. . . . . . . Hang on in there everyone ! :)
NorthLincs

Logging on for results

Post by NorthLincs »

Now, don't laugh, however I am in a situation.
I filled in the CAP online, and have since been informed that we will be emailed with the results.
Is this the same as notification process as everyone else or should we have registered somewhere , in order that we could log on at 00:01 for the results, as per other peoples quotes??
I really cannot remember enrolling with a username/password, so could anyone please put me out of my misery??

P.S I truly hope and pray that you all get the results that you are hoping for.
Alex

Post by Alex »

I suspect Nothlincs that you are in a different LA and that the other posters are in Lincolnshire where the system for getting your allocation is a little different.
gogogirl

Post by gogogirl »

Not long now woop woop!! :) :) :) :) :)
Where are you North Lincs? Our results come from Lincoln but we are East Lindsey District and we have had an email now explaining results will be online if you registered for an online allocation from 1st March. Email explained there will be no paper follow up from them but I believe the schools send confirmation the following day anyway. GOOD LUCK :) :)
Floss

Post by Floss »

Keeping my fingers crossed for you all and hoping for a great outcome :D Was in the same position last year so I know how anxious you all are. Good Luck :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now