Have all lincolnshire exams finished ?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

SJ

Post by SJ »

Anonymous wrote:The schools that do divulge results early are being very "naughty" then, if instructions are clear.

Sara
That's interesting. At least we now know that there are guidelines for the primary schools. Also interesting they have said the 13th. Does that mean if we do not receive them in the post on the 13th we can ask for them?

Post by Guest »

Yes, I believe you can ask the schools for your results tomorrow. Not sure I want to do it with a phonecall though!! I know of someone doing both their tests today and they have been told they will also get their results tomorrow, so things can sure be turned round fast if need be!

Sara

Post by Guest »

Good Luck to everyone for tomorrow. Let us know how you get on.
SJ

Post by SJ »

Good luck to all of you tomorrow. I hope you all receive the results you are hoping for and as early as possible so that you don't have to wait too long and the anxiety take over. I would just like to thank you all for the support and guidance you have given over the last few months, it has been invaluable.THANKS!
angelz

Post by angelz »

Good luck all of you, and thank you for your support over the past weeks. I really do hope we all have good news tomorrow. I know with the kind of support you have all shown your children , though, they are very lucky kids and will do very well whatever scholl the attend.
angelz
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now