cheadle hulme Grammar

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
rimi01

Re: cheadle hulme Grammar

Post by rimi01 »

LooniesMum2 wrote:Hi Rimi

We went with CHS for a few reasons, but overall it just felt right for our DS, we loved the atmosphere there and he can get there easily too :D

Did you have a DC sitting their exam this year?

LM
Yes, DS sitting this september. Not a great year with the changes in exam format all around :roll:
LooniesMum2

Post by LooniesMum2 »

Yes not fun being in the first batch to try the new format! DS2 will get his turn in 2015 :shock:

LM2
rebsto

Post by rebsto »

what is the new format you talk about at cheadle hulme school? my DS taking it in 2015
LooniesMum2

Post by LooniesMum2 »

Hi

We were referring to the new format affecting Sale and Alty grammars. Cheadle Hulme School and Stockport Grammar don't include NVR. You can send off for sample questions from both those Independent schools. If your DC is at a prep school or CHS juniors they will be well prepared by their entrance exams by their current school. My DS is at a state school so we used a tutor.

Hope that helps,

LM2
Chocolate25

Post by Chocolate25 »

LooniesMum2 wrote:Hi

We were referring to the new format affecting Sale and Alty grammars. Cheadle Hulme School and Stockport Grammar don't include NVR. You can send off for sample questions from both those Independent schools. If your DC is at a prep school or CHS juniors they will be well prepared by their entrance exams by their current school. My DS is at a state school so we used a tutor.

Hope that helps,

LM2
Hi LoonesMum2, can you please possibly recommend a tutor you have used. My daughter will be sitting the exam in 2 years but forewarned is forearmed :D
We live in Bramhall.
Thank you.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now