Good luck for March 1st

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
emsy

Re: Good luck for March 1st

Post by emsy »

Congratulations splane! We are still waiting for Trafford to send out emails.
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

thats great newa :D splane, so c :D huffed for you . I recall that as your were out of area and your son got just over the pass mark, and that you were worried he might not get a place.

So we can deduce that any cat 4 and above will def get a place regardless of location, if that helps anyone waiting? :D
emsy

Post by emsy »

Has anyone had an email from Trafford yet? We are still waiting.
emsy

Post by emsy »

The email finally arrived - he's got his first choice Sale Grammar.
traffmum

Post by traffmum »

Congratulations emsy and splane, really pleased you got your first choices!
We're still waiting to hear and are hoping for St.Ambrose but are in a lower category. We live in Warrington, there's no system to log in and find out results, they don't send out emails and have posted out their results today, so no idea when it will arrive. The waiting is finishing me off, this is 2nd time round and I'll have to repeat it again in 3years. I'm definitely not one of the calm, cool and confident. Good luck to anyone else still waiting.
Last edited by traffmum on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
used2beroche

Post by used2beroche »

Jas got in to Loreto. Not too much of a surprise but nice to see it confirmed and to get them back in the same school again. I feel like I have done the best I can do for them - and its up to them now!!

Also her friend from same Primary school got in and all the boys (5 of them) got in to St Ambrose. So it was good day all round in Knutsford!

Hope everyone waiting gets good news tomorrow.

Didn't get email from Cheshire East this year - had to look online - and could accept the place online as well which is good.

I think this server is overloaded today - its so slow!

Claire
traffmum

Post by traffmum »

Really pleased, I've just got in and the post had arrived. Our son has got in at St.Ambrose, it's a huge relief! Thank you to everyone for all their support.
emsy

Post by emsy »

That's great news traffmum.
emsy

Post by emsy »

The reason we waited so long for the emails this year is because Trafford sent the emails to last year's parents instead. From the Manchester Evening News:

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ng_parents" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TraffordMum

Post by TraffordMum »

emsy wrote:The reason we waited so long for the emails this year is because Trafford sent the emails to last year's parents instead. From the Manchester Evening News:

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ng_parents" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I have just read this article too. I can't believe this could happen. Did they get the snail mail letter right in terms of addressing them to the right people/address?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now