Mock Exams

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Elphaba

Re: Mock Exams

Post by Elphaba »

Last edited by Elphaba on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
ManYou

Post by ManYou »

I would love to be PM 'd too

:roll: :oops:
hattie bobs

Post by hattie bobs »

so sorry to bother but I missed the 7 may practice one. I emailed that provider to see if they could provide details of future dates and they didnt respond , so please could you send me details?

Many many thanks
HATTIEBOBS
krista

Post by krista »

Text removed by moderator. Please see http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 25&t=20649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
agsbmum

Post by agsbmum »

Hi Hattie Bobs, My DS did the 7th may one and as far as i know there is no more happening. There were about 100 or more who took the test on that day. I was told that if demand arrises then they might do another but as of now nothing. Hope this helps. Thanks
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

I have had a couple of PM'S asking me about details of summer schools and mock exams for this year. I have passed on the details I know but feel I should make it clear that I haven't used any of them myself ( we did the exam 2 years ago and at that point I knew nothing of any of it). Therefore I can't offer an opinion on any of them. Myabe would be an idea of any posters who have used any of them to post confirmation that they have used them and then people can pm asking for opinions?
TraffordMum

Post by TraffordMum »

That would be useful, Tiddlymum.

Can I just remind forum members that forum rules do not allow the posting of mock exam providers or tutors on the open forum. If you want to share that information please do so via PM, which provides a safe way of swapping information without personal details having to be exchanged.
trafford dad

Post by trafford dad »

HI,
I am new to this forum and new to this area as well.we live in Timperley.Can any one who knows the contact details of tutors or mock exams in the area please PM my self.It would be of great help as it is difficult to obtain this info from any one in the school. Your help is much appreciated.Thank you.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now