Allocations

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
enigma

Re: Allocations

Post by enigma »

wangxiaosara wrote:Thank you everyone for the amazing replies. Truly, it was a very tough decision to make and we are probably gonna go for the MGS. We are going to visit both of them over the next few days before accepting the place.

For the last two years, I had my heart sets on the AGSB and the MGS was the back up option, as we have never able to afforded full fees.
Anyway, I wish everyone has got the offer they wanted. :D :D
We were also on the same boat few years ago - 2 offers on the table, AGSB and MGS with Bursary. We were also confused but got lots of excellent advises from the gurus here, the likes of Catseye, rimi01, tiddlymum, et. al. ;-) - Thank you guys! We ended up chosing MGS and I consider that as one of the best decisions we'd ever made, no regret at all. DS settled in easily and his school life has never been happier. I also knew another family with the same situation as ours and they've opted for MGS.

Nevertheless, AGSB and MGS are truly great schools so there wouldn't be any bad decision at the end of the day.
Image "A computer would deserve to be called intelligent if it could deceive a human into believing that it was human."
- Alan Turing
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now