AGSB Exam

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Trafmum82

Re: AGSB Exam

Post by Trafmum82 »

Are you in catchment? I think most people in catchment get in from what I've heard, though I could be wrong. We are in Sale, so we really want SGS as it's not too far from us and DS could walk there.
minecraftmum

Post by minecraftmum »

yes we are 0.80 miles from Stretford Grammar but think way out for AGSB unless DS achieves an incredible high score, from the Trafford Secondary school book they went 2.52 miles out to fill spaces last year. DS wants Stretford as closer to home, less than 15 minutes walk.
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

Hello Catseye! Ha ha thanks for offering my services as moderator. Not been on for a while now out kids are uni bound!

Hope the exams are going well for all your DC. I'm sad to hear there has been unpleasantness on the forum, that's not what it's about. I found it a fantastic source of information and support, and we'll remember the hand holding the night before results and allocation when we all sweated it out together. I've made some genuine friends and allies as a result, haven't I Catseye :wink:

Always happy to pitch in if anyone needs anything, though my exam content knowledge will probably be out of date now.

Good luck with the journey and the results everyone.
Trafmum82

Post by Trafmum82 »

Gargantuan wrote:I don't think it's been as busy this year because there has been some nastiness on here.
That's a shame :( some of the other forums are so busy so I pop in to have a read. I'm going to be going through all this again in 2018/2019 so I hope the forum does become busy again! I haven't seen any nastiness but I joined late!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now