Loreto/CEM Results 2019

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Pollymum

Re: Loreto/CEM Results 2019

Post by Pollymum »

Postman not due until lunchtime. I’m not hopeful as my sorting office aren’t that efficient so I expecting it will be tomorrow!
choceyes

Post by choceyes »

This wait is agonising. I'm at work today till late, kids at afterschool club. If anyone gets their results please let me know as I want to go home and see the results before I pick up the kids!
Long Wait

Post by Long Wait »

choceyes wrote:This wait is agonising. I'm at work today till late, kids at afterschool club. If anyone gets their results please let me know as I want to go home and see the results before I pick up the kids!
This ^^ I am also at work until later !

Best of luck to everyone and their DCs
Trafmum82

Post by Trafmum82 »

The postman usually comes about 11.30 and I’m home at 12 today so I’ll let you know if I get anything!
kasin

Post by kasin »

Why don't they send it through email :( :(
choceyes

Post by choceyes »

Thanks Trafmum82!

Good luck to all our DCs!
trafmum86

Post by trafmum86 »

I have been lurking for a while – thank you all for your updates and advice.

Felt compelled to sign up today as the postman has just come and gone without any results being delivered :(

Trying to work at home today but the wait is awful! Hope some of you do receive yours today and that you get the results you are hoping for.
fta

Post by fta »

This wait is paralysing I must say. I have been through many exams in my life and I can tell that as a parent and waiting for your child's result is more daunting than your own exam perhaps (at least in my case).

Well done to all kids who actually went through the preparation and took courage to participate, they are winners irrespective of the result.

By the way, any post yet :) !!!
charlim20

Post by charlim20 »

Completely agree with you fta - They have done so well! I feel sick with worry for my DD. She didn't pass the loreto exam but she really wants to go to AGGS, she loved the open day and I think because I went there she wants to go too!

No post here yet, it usually comes anytime between now and 2/3pm!
fta

Post by fta »

charlim20 wrote:Completely agree with you fta - They have done so well! I feel sick with worry for my DD. She didn't pass the loreto exam but she really wants to go to AGGS, she loved the open day and I think because I went there she wants to go too!

No post here yet, it usually comes anytime between now and 2/3pm!
Best wishes and good luck.

2/3 PM seems like a long time to wait for :( :)