Dates of 11+

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
laid back son worried mum

Post by laid back son worried mum »

Sally-Anne wrote:You're safe, Pensby - until the next time

The next time comes quicker than you think, SuperDame Sa11y-Anne.
Sackcloth and ashes ,donned and dusted; just popped in to say to Pensby that believe it or not, this is also an Everton household!!!

Don't believe everything you read about me, Pensby..I am just a we11-wisher here to point you in the right direction..focus on the 11+,then turn right to Hotel California.
Pensby wrote:I am definately NOT David Beckham perish the thought!!this is an Everton house ,I'd be thrown out!!
Also. I'11 be thinking of your son on his birthday...very close to mine...that is a sign that you belong in REHAB.
Pensby

Post by Pensby »

LBSWM

Is your son still laid back?where did he go?does he like it?
Anyone know anything about Calday,that's where we want son to go,open evening on Thursday.

Will definately be needing rehab in nov as exams approach and next March,when we have to wait till the 4th coz its a weekend ,how cruel is that!!

Anyway thanks again to all you in rehab for visiting Wirral (are you from Wirral or just on holiday!-it's not as nice as California but not bad !! :!: )

talk soon Pensby
LBSWM

Post by LBSWM »

Pensby wrote:LBSWM

(are you from Wirral or just on holiday!-it's not as nice as California but not bad !! :!: )

We live down South, in the congested heart of the capital.
LBS is at a grammar and has survived the first few days admirably..nothing misplaced or broken but it's early days yet. Managed to find his way around the shool well and his best period of the time-table is LUNCH.

Sorry, I can't help with Calday or any of your Wirral schools.
I do know some lovely people from Wirral and I'm sure they come fill you in soon.