Countdown to D-Day........

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Plum

Post by Plum »

Hi Chaps

Wondered what you lot were wittering on about so had a look at the indie forum and I'm now up to speed, if slightly blurry eyed! :D :D :D It's nice to see lots of good news just don't let DH come upstairs now - he already thinks I'm completely bonkers and spends far too much time on this site (doesn't stop him spending ages on his hobby car's forum though!) :roll:

Anyway, the baton is now ours so lets hope it brings us lots of luck (after all the DC's hard work) and roll on 2nd March!

TTFN
Plum

PS Kiki - thanks for advice but I can't even find the website address - is it the same for all boroughs or does it vary (I'm after Croydon's site, if so). I have now gone through the house from top to bottom and still can't find it :?
LazyDaisy

Post by LazyDaisy »

Indeed, the baton is yours 2nd of March Team!

The waiting is such agony :( but fingers and toes crossed for you all for D Day. :)

I'm hoping to hear lots and lots of fantastic news.
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

Hi Plum!

The website address is

https://www.eadmissions.org.uk/eAdmissi ... rvice=page

Scroll to the bottom of the page. If you have lost both password and used name then you need your e mail address and they will e mail you.

Good luck
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

9 Days...........

How is everyone feeling this morning? (Hangovers aplenty in the LBC camp,i suspect :D )
LazyDaisy

Post by LazyDaisy »

Hi 2nd of March Team! I hope you are polishing that "Lucky LBC Baton" and keeping it shiney!! :D :D :D You do know that it has to be ready for the next Host Nation after 2 March!!

My head may be a touch sore today << cough, cough, that's not an admission M'Lud >> :lol: :lol:

9 Days? Wow, fingers crossed and "Just keep singing......" :D :D :D
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

Thanks LD for taking time out of your celebrations!

Hopefully nxx is keeping the baton shiny!

Secretly i have another countdown going.....1.5days till half-term is over and i can reclaim the house;the aftermath will take all of monday to sort out! :shock:
Nxx

Post by Nxx »

Hello 2nd March Team! :D

Ive not logged on until now as I have a touch of flu..sore throat etc..(or was that drinking too much champers yesterday? :lol: )

Anyway, baton def shiney and ready for us on the 2nd. Lazydaisy thanks for popping in on the Surrey section.

Also, just a thought but the previous baton holders were known as the LBC, can we be called the SMT..second march team :lol: :lol:

Nxx
Plum

Post by Plum »

Hi Nxx

Sounds a bit like PMT :lol: and life is stressful enough at the moment!!!!!

Shaftsbury - I know exactly what you mean about the house! My DS is has taken over the kitchen for his 1/2 term project, DD has taken over the sitting room and is obessively watching Tracey Beaker episodes for the 50th time (I'm beginning to think this is where her "attitude" is coming from) and DH has been hogging the PC most of the day! I did think about hoovering but then thought whats the point :wink:

And Bromley Mum - thank you so much for the website address - it will be my next port of call.

Plumx

Is it really only 9 days to go........
Plum

Post by Plum »

Me again!

Have now got new login & password - yippee - thanks Bromley Mum :D :D :D

I will no longer have to wait for the postman - assuming that the website is accessible and doesn't crash etc etc etc :wink:
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

Oh Plum good for you,that is brilliant!
I think most of you will have you results by the evening of the 1st.

I might be all alone in front of my letterbox on the 2nd :cry: .

I am gonna to take special notice of what time the post arrives this week,so at least i will have an idea of how long to wait! Which might not help because they are so erratic! i remember when the post arrived at 9am and then a second delivery at 11! Now i would say i was lucky to get a delivery at noon!

:D Sorry for the rant.

I am planning on going for a walk after dropping the kids off at school on the 2nd and then shadow the postie 8) .Do you think i could ask him to hand it to me or are they not allowed to do that?

Ps.Yes i am going loony and i think the PMT suits us more! :D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now