Bus to Tiffin Girls

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Snowdaddy

Re: Bus to Tiffin Girls

Post by Snowdaddy »

It has just been announced that from 2nd Nov the 65 bus is being increased from every 7.5 minutes (8 per hour) to 6.5 minutes (9 per hour) which should help with some of the crowding.
Two extra buses are being employed on 65 (they are being reallocated from route 10 which is getting a reduction in frequency to compensate)

This just goes to prove it can be done, just need to suggest another route (with same Operator) that carries a lot of fresh air when writing to TfL so it doesn't cost them anything
Last edited by Snowdaddy on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aram

Post by aram »

hi peridot
please can i ask why your daughter will go TGS next month.
thanks
aram
tabasco

Post by tabasco »

aram wrote:hi peridot
please can i ask why your daughter will go TGS next month.
thanks
aram
Hi aram, Peridot post was posted in August!
Peridot

Post by Peridot »

Thanks Tabasco and hello Aram. Yes indeed, my DD started at TGS in September. She is happily doing a short train journey to Kingston followed by either walking or catching the 65. She always walks back to the station after school as it is difficult to get on a 65. It will be interesting to see what difference one extra bus per hour will make. Apparently after school teachers are on duty at the bus stop to keep the queue in order as there are so many girls trying to get on the bus.
One_Shot

Post by One_Shot »

Snowdaddy wrote:It has just been announced that from 2nd Nov the 65 bus is being increased from every 7.5 minutes (8 per hour) to 6.5 minutes (9 per hour)
Thank you for the update.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now