Tiffins girls pupil premium

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Pavi189

Tiffins girls pupil premium

Post by Pavi189 »

Can someone tell me the least score of pupil premium girl got placed in Tiffin girls school in 2023
Pavi189

Re: Tiffins girls pupil premium

Post by Pavi189 »

Hi can anyone reply please.. I need to fill caf form
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Pavi189 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:46 am Hi can anyone reply please.. I need to fill caf form

Hi Pavi - sorry I can't find any info on the score, one option would be to ring the school and ask. Other option is to just fill in the form including Tiffin as if you want to go there it is best to put it on the form and see what happens, if you don't get a place it won;t affect your chances at the other schools
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Just name the school as your first preference if that's what it is and your DD is eligible to apply. Or as whatever preference you want, if there are other schools which you like more.

Just rank schools in your yrue order of preference, essentially, making sure that at least one is a school where you can be as sure as you can be that a place can be offered (usually a very close by school if distance is the main criterion, or a faith school, if that is what you want and your DD has the requisite proof of adherence to the / a faith).

Each school ranks applicants without knowing where they were placed on the applicant's CAF, so if any of the schools you name doesn't rank your DD high enough against its oversubscription criteria for her to be offered a place, this does not affect how any other school you have named ranks her.

Your local authority may (should) have an explanation of how the system works on its website.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Pavi189

Post by Pavi189 »

Thanks for your response..
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now