Wallington County Grammar waiting list 2022

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Tamu

Wallington County Grammar waiting list 2022

Post by Tamu »

MY DS is on the Wallington County Grammar waiting list positioned in late 40s on waiting list. What are the chances of securing a place? Does the school operate separate IC and OOC waiting list? I would like to hear from you and have a realistic expectation of our chances of securing a place.
DD_AA

Re: Wallington County Grammar waiting list 2022

Post by DD_AA »

Have the schools released the waiting lists?
nelwood

Post by nelwood »

I’m not sure if this might help, some data from previous years

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ng-1748601

It seems they have a tendency to issue more offers than places on national offer day last year they offered 170 children places when pan is 150, but I think this is common practice with many schools.
Tamu

Post by Tamu »

Hi All.

Just an update on the movement at Wallington County Grammar school. I received a phone call from the school informing me that my DS has been offered a place and if I was still interested. I did say that I was interested and today I received an official offer from the Local Authority. My son was 45 on the waiting list n offer day. We are delighted and have accepted the offer. I hope this keeps someone's hope alive.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

That's great news Tamu! Thanks for letting us know - could be very for people in future years
mumof3s

Post by mumof3s »

Hi everyone, FYI, after waiting for a long time, my son is offered a place in Wallington County Grammar School, we have declined it as we were offered a place in our first choice School. He was in 60’s in Wallington’s waiting list.
Best of luck
Keep your hopes high
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now