Sutton Grammar Waiting list 2022

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
dotpen

Sutton Grammar Waiting list 2022

Post by dotpen »

Does anyone know what's the current Sutton Grammar School waiting list for IC and OOC for Y7 2022 entry?
dotpen

Re: Sutton Grammar Waiting list 2022

Post by dotpen »

dotpen wrote:Does anyone know what's the current Sutton Grammar School waiting list for IC and OOC for Y7 2022 entry?
Spoke to the school, they said they're still waiting for the local authority to provide the list of offer rejections so far. Did anyone hear from the school yet?
dotpen

Post by dotpen »

Does anyone have any SGS waiting list information regarding Sept 2022 Y7 entry? I've tried calling SGS admissions team several times but couldn't get hold of anyone. Also called LEA, they advised to contact the school.
mumof3s

Post by mumof3s »

I tried calling Sutton, nobody Lidl’s up or call back. But I sent an email and they replied with waiting list rank for my son. Try emailing.
dotpen

Post by dotpen »

mumof3s wrote:I tried calling Sutton, nobody Lidl’s up or call back. But I sent an email and they replied with waiting list rank for my son. Try emailing.
Thank you, i sent several emails but didn't get any response.
Yu531

Post by Yu531 »

Does anyone get update from SGS yet ?
I Have called and send couples of email , but no response at all .
dotpen

Post by dotpen »

Yu531 wrote:Does anyone get update from SGS yet ?
I Have called and send couples of email , but no response at all .
Yes, they've started allocating places from waiting list.
mumof3s

Post by mumof3s »

Hi just to let everyone know, that our son is offered a place in Sutton Grammar school. He was on waiting list for Wallington and Sutton, in Sutton he was in early 60’s and Wallington was 3 less than Sutton. Last I checked with them in July, both of the lists had moved 30 places in each school. Wallington hadn’t offered us a place.

Sutton offered us a place, we accepted it straight away, it was our first choice.

I lost hope when I found out about waiting lists ranks. But if your son is 60’s there is still hope. :D

Best of luck
Yummymummy01

Post by Yummymummy01 »

Hi all,
Could someone let us know where and when we can find the waiting list for Sutton Grammar?
Thank you
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Both the LB Sutton and the school website say to contact the school with queries about waiting lists.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx