1 month to go.....

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

pegtastic

Re: 1 month to go.....

Post by pegtastic »

Thank you all - that's reassuring... Thought it might have been me missing something.

4 days to go :?
booellesmum

Post by booellesmum »

nervousmom wrote:Booellesmum, couldn't you sleep? Is the wait causing insomnia :lol:

I don't remember ticking an boxes, I'd assume applying on line is an automatic email?
:lol: Fell asleep on the sofa, woke up at half two feeling wide awake and decided to check emails etc!
Yes,was automatic when we did it.
Good luck all.
Tillybean

Post by Tillybean »

Can anyone tell me if the email or letter on 1 March tells you your waiting list place if you don't get in on round one? Thanks
pegtastic

Post by pegtastic »

Anybody else now panicking that they might have completed their CAF wrong, despite checking it four times before submitting it.

Or is it just me?
booellesmum

Post by booellesmum »

Tillybean wrote:Can anyone tell me if the email or letter on 1 March tells you your waiting list place if you don't get in on round one? Thanks
It didn't in Birmingham - I had to phone to find out. Good luck.
rimjhimm100

Post by rimjhimm100 »

pegtastic wrote:Anybody else now panicking that they might have completed their CAF wrong, despite checking it four times before submitting it.

Or is it just me?

Me too Pegtastic! Infact, I am even doubting myself if I completed the correct CAF! As I live in Solihull, it was the relevant form (I think) so my email will not be from Warks, will it????? yes, you can see it is confused.com state of affairs at this last minute!
Optimist

Post by Optimist »

pegtastic wrote:Anybody else now panicking that they might have completed their CAF wrong, despite checking it four times before submitting it.

Or is it just me?
I did, and I rang admissions to check - since I could not access my online form. I also wanted to make sure they had the proof of address details.

As expected, email notifications will be on stream from 830am on Tue 1 March.

DS2 is the second of my two sons aiming for a grammar place; hopefully, he will join DS1 at the same grammar school. After that the 11 plus tribulations will be over.

Good luck to those awaiting results on Tuesday.
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

I took a picture of my online CAF and I printed the page when done. I also rang admissions at the time too. :shock:

Not at all paranoid :?

Rimmjhimm you will get email from Solihull
sparkles18

Post by sparkles18 »

[quote="nervousmom"]I took a picture of my online CAF and I printed the page when done. I also rang admissions at the time too. :shock:

:D I did exactly the same! Glad it's not just me who's paranoid but it didn't help that Admissions forgot to send me a proof of address letter in November!
rimjhimm100

Post by rimjhimm100 »

nervousmom wrote:I took a picture of my online CAF and I printed the page when done. I also rang admissions at the time too. :shock:

Rimmjhimm you will get email from Solihull
This type of paranoia is good nervousmom! Thanks, I wonder what time Solihull will email....it is a waiting game for everyone!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now