Predictions for AQS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Ejf

Predictions for AQS

Post by Ejf »

Hi all, allocations day is looming. Would be interested to know your predictions for the AQSs. We are hoping for Alcester. I do wonder if the southern AQSs jumped last year due to the new Birmingham catchment areas. I think Alcester may go from 221 to 224/5 this year. My DD got 224 so think it will be very close!
Centralperk

Re: Predictions for AQS

Post by Centralperk »

I really don’t know tbh! I do think that the overall scores will be down on previous years, what that will do to the AQS, I don’t know. Sorry that really isn’t helpful!

There was a post on here last weekend where someone had tried to work it out but it appears to have been deleted?

My Daughter is on the cusp for RHS too. All we can do is wait…not long now. Best of luck to your Daughter.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Centralperk wrote:I really don’t know tbh! I do think that the overall scores will be down on previous years, what that will do to the AQS, I don’t know. Sorry that really isn’t helpful!

There was a post on here last weekend where someone had tried to work it out but it appears to have been deleted?

My Daughter is on the cusp for RHS too. All we can do is wait…not long now. Best of luck to your Daughter.
was the thread for Warwickshire? I can't see that there was a thread like this removed from the forum ?
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

The only post on the thread “My Guess for Alcester AQS 2022” was deleted by the user who posted it.
Centralperk

Post by Centralperk »

mitasol wrote:The only post on the thread “My Guess for Alcester AQS 2022” was deleted by the user who posted it.
That must be the one! I just remembered reading it and the next time I looked it had gone!
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

mitasol wrote:The only post on the thread “My Guess for Alcester AQS 2022” was deleted by the user who posted it.

ah that explains it - wasn't looking in the right part of the dungeon
WarksMum

Post by WarksMum »

It was my post….I deleted it because I didn’t want to lead anyone up the garden path, just in case my calculations were wrong! :shock: Anyway, for what it’s worth, my prediction for AGS was 219. But please don’t hold me to this! :lol:
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

WarksMum wrote:It was my post….I deleted it because I didn’t want to lead anyone up the garden path, just in case my calculations were wrong! :shock: Anyway, for what it’s worth, my prediction for AGS was 219. But please don’t hold me to this! :lol:
:lol: predictions are no problem :lol: :lol: -maybe we should open a sweepstake ?? It is so hard at this stage, the time seems to go v slowly for everyone - all very unpredictable but fortunately all will be revealed soon
Ejf

Post by Ejf »

The guessing helps with my anxiety! 219 is interesting. That would be the first time its gone down for AGS for a number of years. Hope you are right!
Ejf

Post by Ejf »

Centralperk wrote:I really don’t know tbh! I do think that the overall scores will be down on previous years, what that will do to the AQS, I don’t know. Sorry that really isn’t helpful!

Thank you. Best of luck to your daughter too! I really like the feel for RHS. The AQS seems to stay quite static for the eastern grammar schools.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now