Should you really be here?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

Snowdrops wrote:Really, if these are the questions they're asking I wonder which idiot thought them up?
Its showing they are in control of immigration and that everyone speaks and understands English :lol: Have you not seen them flounting how everyone who settles here now need English and yeah its because of that test :P
Impossible is Nothing.
doodles

Post by doodles »

FAIL 54% in 6 minutes - if they would like to deport me to somewhere hot and sunny I am packed and ready to go!!!
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
moved

Post by moved »

What worries me is the emphasis on benefits etc. Is the assumption that all immigrants will require benefits even after 18 months. Many of the figures were very close together 13, 14, 15 or 16 million. Why is it relevant which factions are C of E when all were Protestant? OH is a crown/civil servant and he only got 50%!
ausvic

Post by ausvic »

Oh dear, 46% :( I thought I was quite intelligent - obviously not. Wonder how the immigrants can answer these!!!
pheasantchick

Post by pheasantchick »

46% also! And I also dispute the hospital question!
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

ausvic wrote: Wonder how the immigrants can answer these!!!
They spend a day or two cramming the official book called a "A Journey to Citizenship". The answers are all in there and you're told which chapters to read where the test will come from :lol:
Impossible is Nothing.
ausvic

Post by ausvic »

sherry_d wrote:
ausvic wrote: Wonder how the immigrants can answer these!!!
They spend a day or two cramming the official book called a "A Journey to Citizenship". The answers are all in there and you're told which chapters to read where the test will come from :lol:
Unlike the 11 plus then :lol: It is obviously easier to get into the country than into a grammar school!
magwich2

Post by magwich2 »

I got 58% so am currently thinking where to go when the planes are up and running again!!
A number of the questions did not have a right answer or were simply wrong.
If this is the best the Government can do then no wonder we are all going to h*ll in a handcart!!
magwich2

Post by magwich2 »

DD2 got 33% so we will have to say goodbye to her soon!
Bad news - the State Brainwashing Facility aka school has failed in its task!
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

63%! Is it me or are some of those questions quite random?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now