Election 2010

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
moved

Post by moved »

As DC denotes "darling child" on this forum I am struggling with the use of it in current circumstances.
Amber

Post by Amber »

T.i.p.s.y wrote:Amber, I'm sure this will worry you more than me :lol: but we seem to be having a few things in common recently! :shock:
I have a funny twitchy muscle in my right eye at the moment - how about you?!

Why should I worry? Remember I am the broad-minded liberal (small l) here. :wink:
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

moved wrote:As DC denotes "darling child" on this forum I am struggling with the use of it in current circumstances.
When Tipsy uses it, it does mean "darling" but followed by something like "cammykins ". :lol:

Sorry Tipsy couldn't resist just one more pre elction mention
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

Chelmsford mum wrote:
moved wrote:As DC denotes "darling child" on this forum I am struggling with the use of it in current circumstances.
When Tipsy uses it, it does mean "darling" but followed by something like "cammykins ". :lol:

Sorry Tipsy couldn't resist just one more pre elction mention
The shocked emoticon does not do my level of stunned justice! :shock:

Of course you notice it is CM who talks incessantly about DC! :roll:

Why should I worry? Remember I am the broad-minded liberal (small l) here.
Amber, just recalling one of your previous posts - "for once I agree with Tipsy!" :lol:
Amber

Post by Amber »

David Cameron said 'I agree with Gordon' on the last TV debate,
ergo -

Everything is possible. :D
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

my mum is voting Monster raving loony, because " at least he's honest"..and "what you see is what you get"

..out of the mouths of 83 year olds!
Flamenco

Post by Flamenco »

I hear from this evening’s news there are millions still who are undecided which way to vote tomorrow. If nothing else, a vote for the old school tie is good enough reason to cast your vote.

And policies? There’s not an iota of doubt in my mind which Party has the one for me – the Tories, of course.

Frankly, the others are a joke, :lol: if you’d asked me . . . .
marigold

Post by marigold »

My Mum, who makes Margaret Thatcher look like a raving commie, has decided to vote Lib Dem as she is so appalled her Tory MP flipped his second home.

I wonder if there are a lot of fiercely moral old bats like her who will be doing the same.
moved

Post by moved »

Chelmsford is down as a marginal ward this time.
marigold

Post by marigold »

Moved,
I know, am gritting my teeth and going for a tactical vote. Also Lib Dem candidate's son attends my sons school, so am looking forward to almost knowing an actual MP and perhaps serving him tea at the summer fete.