Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Tree

Re: extreme parental sacrifice

Post by Tree »

i asked my DS if the school DT makes Kit cars etc

he said in the six form you get to make a table. :roll:
Maybe your DC should be designing an electric or algae car Tree
the MEV is very efficient it wieghs only 500KG and features natural air conditioning/solar heating/in car shower facility (depending on the weather) and if you drive it sensibly( :lol: ) can achieve over 100 mpg.

and ooooow look at these seats:

http://www.sportseats4u.co.uk/brand/cob ... d_458.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
aargh

Post by aargh »

Tree wrote:in car shower facility (depending on the weather)
So I presume also an in car tanning salon also?
Fran17

Post by Fran17 »

I copied this from an article I read. My son went to primary school with one of the boys in the team. As you can see it was a couple of years ago.

"St. John Payne Catholic Comprehensive School in Chelmsford were crowned UK champions at the National Final of the Formula One in Schools Technology Challenge held at the Autosport International Show in Birmingham. They won a place at the F1 in Schools World Championships.

The team won the right to represent the UK in Singapore in September ahead of the 2010 Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix with the team now preparing for the prospect of racing for the unique Bernie Ecclestone trophy and coveted scholarships to City University, London. The team’s prize for winning the National Finals includes a trip to the 2010 British Grand Prix at Silverstone in July this year, courtesy of Silverstone Circuit."
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now