Future of Cars and fossil oil

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

hermanmunster

Re: Future of Cars and fossil oil

Post by hermanmunster »

Amber wrote:
kenyancowgirl wrote::lol:

I think someone else is posting on TL's account on several threads, as his language skills have deteriorated overnight. Mind you, great practise for those wanting help with spelling and synonyms.....
Well as we know from yesterday, TL has a high bar and is quick to point out issues with the language of others, so I knew he would want to know about this - isn't that right, TL?

That said, drying hares is probably quite an art and good on Dyson if they are in there from the outset, should we face a wet leporid crisis in the near future.
Possibly the poster was a little tired and emotional when it was written ? :?
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Possibly....although some of them were written in the middle of the day, on a school day....but I take your point... :D :shock:
timothylewin

Post by timothylewin »

Damp & moist hares, love it, no wonder there are so many of them.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
sportsforall

Post by sportsforall »

I work in the supply chain for this industry and it is coming. I cannot wait for an autonomous vehicle - my travel time can finally be productive. And if the vehicle is autonomous would it need a licensed driver? My children can move themselves about, sounds great.
Rugbymumto2

Post by Rugbymumto2 »

We have an electric car and a normal one. We plug in most nights at home and our electricity bill has gone up £20 per month compared to the £250 we were paying for fuel. It is definitely harder work as it has a range of 80 miles, but with a little planning long journeys can be done, some of the motorway charging stations only take 20 minutes for a full charge.
Can't wait for the autonomous vehicles, no more taxi service :lol:
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

I'd struggle with an 80 mile range [40 each way I presume] ... very rural around here.
Surferfish

Post by Surferfish »

Tesla model 3 is due to have a range of at least 215 miles.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_Model_3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

I would want a city size car now we all drive.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now