Salisbury

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
mystery

Re: Salisbury

Post by mystery »

:lol: Yes - the fear of airports must be worse on snowy or rainy days when some people are carrying umbrellas too.

Shame about owning a non-snow-worthy BMW - certainly must be expensive if someone dents it on a small skid in the cul de sac! He supposedly has / had two vehicles. He must have blocked the his skidoo in the garage with the BMW.

Very strange reporting on his friend Ross Cassidy (any relation of Butch?). Makes him sound more bothered at the inconvenience of having his car picked up for the DSTL second hand vehicle collection than the fact that his best mate and daughter are in critical condition and unlikely to recover. Think if I were him I would be rather sad but also pretty relieved that I or my family hadn't somehow got caught up in it.

But yes, who knows. We just get odd bits from the "news" and it still doesn't really add up. And maybe a few centimetres of snow in Salisbury late the previous week and then the subsquent fast thaw somehow affected the poisoning plan aimed at him and / or her.

Hermanmunster, if you still visit the area, take your spare car in case it gets collected in one day too.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Hermanmunster, if you still visit the area, take your spare car in case it gets collected in one day too.
:lol: :lol: always take spare car in the boot when I venture daaarn saaarf
mystery

Post by mystery »

seems as though the car collection is now complete as it was the bench that went today.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

mystery wrote:seems as though the car collection is now complete as it was the bench that went today.
used to be such a nice bench
mystery

Post by mystery »

I'm sure. Lots of reasons though why it might have not been too good to sit on afterwards though.
mystery

Post by mystery »

It is getting more mysterious now ith the front door showing the highest level of contamination maybe? And some quotes from Ross Cassidy in some sources and not others about not being allowed to visit the Skripals in hospital (which makes sense if they are incoherent in ICU I suppose) but the announcement being made that noone had enquired after their welfare.

Wait for your front door to be removed Hermanmunster if you revisit the area. your cars and benches are safe now.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

eeek yes - going to be big business in front doors....

According to the BMJ this morning, reporting on the court case required for blood to be taken and sent to OPCW, Mr S is unable to communicate and Miss S cannot communicate "in any meaningful way".

case gets more puzzling - the gloop was on the front door but somehow they managed to get round town, eat, drink and then very suddenly got ill at the same time .... theory of a "binary weapon" now emerging, the gloop was the precursor which was then activated by contact with something else.
mystery

Post by mystery »

Yes, however one thinks about it the simultaneity of it is puzzling with the front door theory - but of course just because the front door is highest does not have to mean it took place from or at the front door.

Binary weapon interesting - still just as puzzling though.

Is it right I wonder that her boyfriend is a spy for Russia?

All so puzzling.

According to an interview with a Russian relative that seems not to appear in the british press ( fiction or not?) one of the relatives is hoping that it is not them in hospital.

Still don't get this business of people in their protective clothing to touch things that have been hanging around for weeks ( and in some cases used, like cars) that could have exposed other people.
mystery

Post by mystery »

Oh my, she is conscious and talking now.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

mystery wrote:Oh my, she is conscious and talking now.

.... "yulia skripal? " -

... "I'm not yulia skripal... " :lol: :lol:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now