That's us done - maybe!

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
2childmum

That's us done - maybe!

Post by 2childmum »

DS finished the second lot of 11+ exams today - he came out fairly cheerfully so I'm taking that as a good sign!

We will get the results of both tests before we have to apply to schools, but for one set we need a really good score to get in so it is a bit of a long-shot.

He now has to decide whether to take another set of exams for entry into a highly selective school - those exams aren't until after the CAF is due in.
We shall go and look at it next week and see what he thinks. I'm not sure we can manage another 7 weeks of 11+ stuff on top af all the homework! The exams are different to the ones he has taken this week - standard maths instead of multi-choice, and an English paper which wasn't included. I think the writing task will need the most work and is the one I feel least confident about tackling!

Thanks to everyone who contributes to these fora - I've picked up a lot of tips which have really helped.

Good luck to everyone with tests still to come
JaysDarlin

Post by JaysDarlin »

Good Luck child2mum and all those out there who have completed their 11+. We still have a bit of time to go.