Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

From me too! x
Bex mum

Post by Bex mum »

Our School used to send the other years home early and start later until some parents complained that it wasn't fair on those childrens' education or parents that had to work. I think the Year 6 children deserve to have a quiet school, and let's face it, all our children will be in Year 6 one day. Also, it's only 2 days out of a school year. I was really angry that the school gave in!!!!

Anyway, glad it's all over and that I don't have to go through this again.
noma

Post by noma »

We are out of Borough, my DD had her Maths y'day and VR today morning at one of the Secondary schools in Bexley, now back to her school.
Sunwell

Post by Sunwell »

My DS is sitting the bexley test in his school. The maths was yesterday in the afternoon and probably VR would be at the same time today. The schools is operating as usual for other children, which i sursprisingly found out when i went to pick him up yesterday after school time.
dani*

Post by dani* »

I hope you all get the result and school place you are hoping for and although I' m pleased for all of you that it is now finally over... the thought that next year it will be our turn makes me feel rather queasy.

Dani
greenwichmum

Post by greenwichmum »

Thanks for all your wishes, yes she did Maths yesterday and VR today. She felt the Vr went better so I too am more positive today. Just the waiting now...
virtualmomma

Post by virtualmomma »

I'm also here, have been here lurking in the corner for days, whilst following and sharing everyone's ups and downs! Is there such a thing as 11+ post traumatic stress? as the dreams I've been having may suggest I have it.
~I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.~