why are we waiting?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Tracy

Post by Tracy »

Thanks again to all those that have sent us good wishes. :D

Tiddlymum, yes, dd did miss the 11+ but I'd had my doubts since the summer. She's got the ability but lacks the application!
It is nice to get a decent school so that dd will shine and although she will be encouraged there will not be the pressure.

And yes, it was me that challenged the admissions criteria for DGGS. The school had tried to simplify it's admission arrangements but by doing so it had actually put Dartford residents at risk of not being able to get into the school.
Also kids living 1 mile the wrong side of the county boundary were discriminated against, which is unlawful, yet kids living 9 miles away in the opposite direction were welcomed.
Was just trying to be fair to the local kids around Dartford from all directions.

Always happy to lend a hand - a Brownie for life! :lol:
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

Thats great Tracy. You can be very proud. Like your dd my niece narrowly missed the pass mark last year. She has gone to high school and after CATS testing was placed in the extension 'top' sets for all subjects and is doing well, representing the school at a number of events already. It will be the same for your DD, I am sure.

Well done again and best of luck x :D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now