HBS exam notification

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
herewecome2022

HBS exam notification

Post by herewecome2022 »

Hello,

I just noticed that forum mocks site has actually exam dates as 1,2,3 Sep. However, we have not received any email having registered.

Anyone else received email from the school? The website doesn’t show any dates and the last open house got cancelled due to heatwave.

Thank you in advance.
hermanmunster

Re: HBS exam notification

Post by hermanmunster »

The dates listed on this site are actually for last year, it doesn't look as though the dates are out yet for this year
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Yes they are. The dates were published months ago and the emails started to arrive 5 hours ago. I already did a post on this 5 hours ago. Check the post. There are around three thousand to send so it will take a while.
DG
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Daogroupie wrote:Yes they are. The dates were published months ago and the emails started to arrive 5 hours ago.
I already did a post on this 5 hours ago.
Check the post.
There are around three thousand to send so it will take a while.
DG
Sorry we haven't kept up with your posts DG :wink: - have you a daughter taking the exam this time? any chance you could let the OP know the dates of the exams?
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

It is a post called HBS date allocations are coming through now by email which was posted at 5pm last night. DG
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Daogroupie wrote:It is a post called HBS date allocations are coming through now by email which was posted at 5pm last night. DG
Well hopefully the OP has now heard via e-mail.

Just for information for those of us who haven't got a daughter taking the test this year - what are the dates of the exam?
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

hermanmunster wrote:
Daogroupie wrote:It is a post called HBS date allocations are coming through now by email which was posted at 5pm last night. DG

Just for information for those of us who haven't got a daughter taking the test this year - what are the dates of the exam?

1st and 2nd September.

https://www.hbschool.org.uk/userfiles/h ... 2-2023.pdf
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Thanks ToadMum ! :D
herewecome2022

Post by herewecome2022 »

Daogroupie wrote:Yes they are. The dates were published months ago and the emails started to arrive 5 hours ago.

I already did a post on this 5 hours ago.

Check the post.

There are around three thousand to send so it will take a while.

DG
Thank you DG,
I did a search and couldn’t see anything hence I posted. And we have still not received an email from the school. I will email the school tomorrow if I hear nothing until tonight.
herewecome2022

Post by herewecome2022 »

ToadMum wrote:
hermanmunster wrote:

1st and 2nd September.

https://www.hbschool.org.uk/userfiles/h ... 2-2023.pdf

Thank you for sharing the link, my bad for not clicking the link which said Term dates. I was looking for a distinct phrase admission or entrance dates.