I'm on pins !!!!

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Suey12

I'm on pins !!!!

Post by Suey12 »

Never thought I'd feel so edgy awaiting the results of entrance exams !

DS sat the 11+ marathon of exams in November/December.

More importantly to us he sat the exam for King's (Chester) last Friday, and will be at Birkenhead School this coming Saturday morning for his last entrance exam.....

One,two, three, and RELAX !!!

I suppose it's just hit me that we all really want him to go to King's. He thinks the day went well (but how can you ever tell?). I keep picturing the letter - good news or bad??? Even last night my DS said to me "Mum, stop worrying yourself !", bless him.

Birkenhead School say they will let us know around 6th Feb, King's is around 12th....... :roll:

Good luck to everyone waiting for results. :D
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

At least you are nearly done. Nothing much you can do now.

I am thinking and dreaming schools all the time now and DD starts in 2011 so I can imagine what it must be like when you're that close

Best wishes for saturday
chardom

Post by chardom »

My DS and I were in this situation last year and the wait was nerve-wracking! I was worse than my DS as he kept busy at school in the week and with his friends at weekends. Our results were due on Friday !3th February 2009 and I wasn't sure if this was a good or bad omen :?
However all went well and DS is now in year 7 at his 1st choice indie school after passing with flying colours.
Hope it all works out as well for you!