Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

jabba7

Results

Post by jabba7 »

Hi

Does anyone have a link to the eleven plus results per school for the children who sat the test in Oct 2012 and moving to big school this Sep.

Many thanks
scary mum

Re: Results

Post by scary mum »

Only the previous year's are on the BCC website

http://www.buckscc.gov.uk/education/sch ... t-results/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
scary mum
jabba7

Post by jabba7 »

Thanks Scary Mum. :D

I had found this one but not sure why they haven't put up last year. I have heard rumours that the percentage dropped from a steady state for many years at our Bucks primary and keen to find out if that is true.
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

I doubt it since the standardisation is designed to produce a certain pass rate. They are never quick to publish these things, but you could try asking a freedom of information question.
scary mum
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

I doubt it since the standardisation is designed to produce a certain pass rate. They are never quick to publish these things, but you could try asking a freedom of information question.
scary mum
jabba7

Post by jabba7 »

Hi Scary Mum, I know the standardisation means the same number on average pass each year but I think Bucks primary schools do change in terms of the number of children they get through each year.
southbucks3

Post by southbucks3 »

Our primary had a dramatic drop, so did the next closest primary, it all turned out good in the end, because the upper school is now full of brilliant, clever, high sats achieving year 7 local children many of whom achieved level 6 sats. (I am impartial as had no child in that year)
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

It may well vary from year to year within a school, but not overall. In a smallish primary school a few pupils here and there can make a large difference to the percentage passing. I know in my DC's primary school in varied quite a lot each year.
scary mum