any online resource for past pears with answers ?

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
QUEENMA

any online resource for past pears with answers ?

Post by QUEENMA »

Hi All
Not sure if aim even allowed to ask this - but are there any recommended online resources where I can get past independent school papers with answers ?

Of course please do pm if recommendations cannot be made openly.

Many thanks,

Queenma
CheerLeader2017

Re: any online resource for past pears with answers ?

Post by CheerLeader2017 »

Dulwich College provides their mark sheets for maths on the school website, most schools don't, some don't even share sample questions. There are some independent organisations offering a fee to provide answers to past papers, although I haven't used so couldn't recommend.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Manchester Grammar School puts it papers and marking schemes up on its website.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Bigfriendlygiant

Post by Bigfriendlygiant »

I have been struggling with answers to English comprehensions for a while as we are preparing our dc without a tutor. I have recently come across a great book on amazon kindle. It is exactly what we needed, provides answers and lots of valuable tips on technique on approaching each question and formulating answers for full marks. I would recommend it to anyone who feels lost in written English comprehensions and struggles with marking your child's answers.

Link removed by moderator

Hope it helps.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Bigfriendlygiant wrote:I have been struggling with answers to English comprehensions for a while as we are preparing our dc without a tutor. I have recently come across a great book on amazon kindle. It is exactly what we needed, provides answers and lots of valuable tips on technique on approaching each question and formulating answers for full marks. I would recommend it to anyone who feels lost in written English comprehensions and struggles with marking your child's answers.

Hope it helps.
Including several detailed chapters on the use of the apostrophe, one expects?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
mad?

Post by mad? »

ToadMum wrote: Including several detailed chapters on the use of the apostrophe, one expects?
:shock:
mad?
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

...Yes, sorry....from the errors I've spotted on that front page, I dread to think what they are advising inside!!! I would avoid this book like the plague.... :shock: :shock: :shock:
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

But what if there really is only one North London Independent Girl and she does, in fact, have a school all to herself?
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

This is North London you're talking about....there is bound to be one!!! :lol: :lol:
Surferfish

Post by Surferfish »

ToadMum wrote:But what if there really is only one North London Independent Girl and she does, in fact, have a school all to herself?
:lol: :lol:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now