Westminster Under School 11+

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
turnip08

Westminster Under School 11+

Post by turnip08 »

Given the recent announcement, a couple of exams have been cancelled/postponed for DS. Given that the Westminster exam is on 16th January, I'm assuming this will be delayed or perhaps moved online (someone on this forum said that Westminster 6th Form exams were conducted online). Has anyone heard anything further?

Thanks in advance.
Pl1688

Re: Westminster Under School 11+

Post by Pl1688 »

Nothing and not impressed by communication. Probably coz WUS themselves still trying to work out how to handle the situation given changing events of past few days.

The handling of the 11+ during Covid has really changed my opinion of certain schools. Some schools have carried on as if Covid wasn't around and stuck to their original timetable (WUS/St Paul's) whilst some have decided to take action early (CLSB). Reminds me of the govt handling of the situation - let's delay delay until forced to take action.

Still impressed that QE Boys managed to test 2,500+ and give results out in early Oct. St Olaves cancelled their 2nd stage (meant to be today) so they must be panicking with 300+ to test before 1st March (and lockdown possibly extending into March) and not having flexibility of schools to conduct interviews.